AfterLife Battle Front
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AfterLife Battle Front

Let's being a new future from the past.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A game of death

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yurippe
Surpeme Leader of The SSS
Yurippe

A game of death - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:25 am

[Tsk tsk xD Nice one... Making a connection from my post earlier... I didn't know you were smart, Sherlock] Twisted

You and the other SSS Members were on your way to the Guild. But as soon as you got there, everyone noticed that the traps were still on! Luckily, you were able to pass the earlier traps until the ground you were standing at fell! You quickly grabbed anything you can then noticed that you had just grabbed Yuri's [Angel Beats] thighs! Ticked off, Yuri slapped you and you fell down, dying

[xD Banzai Guild!]
Laughing

My word is... Friend! dundundunnnn
Back to top Go down
Hinata
Co-Founder of the SSS
Co-Founder of the SSS
Hinata

PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:43 am

[Wow using that scene? xD]

A new exchange student have entered into your class. She was quiet and usually sitting alone by herself. You decided you should become friends with her, so she can get along with the other classmates. You introduced yourself and asked to be her friend. She bluntly rejected you then started to give a large number of insults that started from your mom to your toe. You couldn't take hearing her insults anymore, so you opened the window then jumped off. She made a small smirk at you looking at your dead body.

[Evil. xD]

My word is...Chicken
Back to top Go down
Yurippe
Yurippe

PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:48 am

[Lol wow xD So much for being friendly...]

Yurippe just got back from vacation, bringing everyone some food with her as well... it was KFC! yay chicken! You happily sat down with everyone around the table and started eating happily while chatting. Time passed by fast and you were still eating, the others have proceeded to the SSS room already since they finished rather fast. Suddenly... just as when you were about to finish eating a piece of fried chicken... YOU CHOKED WITH ONE OF ITS BONES! You reached out for water but there was none! you started choking more and eventually died. o-o the end...

[xD How's that?]

My word is... Male SSS Uniform [xD Beat that!]
Back to top Go down
Hinata
Co-Founder of the SSS
Co-Founder of the SSS
Hinata

PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:03 am

[Wow xD I got to be careful while eating chicken now]

During chore day, you have to wash the laundries. Tenshi happened to be washing her laundries too, so it was a little unsettling. You'll see Hinata walking by in his Male SSS uniform and thought it would be kinky if you can step on his face with your barefoot. Tenshi was staring at you while you are possibly thinking even more ecchi thoughts. You flinched back then slipped on a male SSS uniform on the floor then fell down on the hard tiles giving you a concussion that killed you.

[xD That was fun.]

My word is chalkboard.
Back to top Go down
Yurippe
Yurippe

PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:11 am

[WTH!? xD]

It was chore day and everyone was busy doing their chores while you, on the other hand, just kept on walking around the school grounds while doing nothing, passing by some of your fellow SSS Members. Finally getting sick of walking, you decided to walk inside one of the classrooms and stared on the chalkboard inside for quite some time. You picked up a chalk near it and wrote something on the chalkboard out of boredom "Shiina is a Sissy", you wrote while smirking. Suddenly, the door behind you opened up! Revealing Shiina! Shiina quietly looked at what was written on the chalkboard then stared at you, pulling out a piece of Kunai as she threw it to your forehead. Yare, yare, why the forehead...? You died afterward ;D HAPPY ENDING!

[xD Payback]

My word is... Miko cosplay
Back to top Go down
Hinata
Co-Founder of the SSS
Co-Founder of the SSS
Hinata

PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:24 am

[xD Did you like that last post?]

There was a plan to disrupt the school through cosplaying into various costumes. Yusa was cosplaying as a Yuki-onna while Takeyama decided to cosplay as Keima. You were wondering what you should be cosplaying for that day. Suddenly you remembered that particular person have a miko fetish. Hoping to impress that person, you put on a miko cosplay. On your way to the SSS room, you noticed someone wearing a youkai cosplay. Since you're cosplaying as a miko anyways, you thought you should have a little fun then tried to exterminate the youkai with an ugly homemade decoration that you're trying to pull off as a purification staff. You hit the youkai with the staff then you realized that wasn't a cosplay. It was the principal! He used a special attack called "Detention" which binds you into one classroom for 2 hours early in the morning, but it was too powerful for you! The miko cosplay caused you to take extra damage which caused you to die...somehow...

[xD I was worried I couldn't add anything funny]

My word is Staff of destruction.
Back to top Go down
Yurippe
Yurippe

PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:32 am

[It was funny xD I give you that... lol]

On the day of the wearing costume day, Hinata was cosplaying as Saito Hiraga since he thought that someone would be willing to cosplay as Louise because she's Tsundere as well, but to his surprise, she wasn't so he decided to walk around the school campus and found Tenshi!!! She was cosplaying as Witch Version of Yuki Nagato while holding Yuki's famous "Starring Wand"! Surprised by her impressive cosplay, Hinata got ticked off and pulled out the "Staff of Destruction" and aimed it at Tenshi, Tenshi looked at him with a blank look on her face, blinking. Getting more and more ticked off by the second, he used the "Staff of Destruction" at Tenshi! Tenshi suddenly waved her wand around, saying "Guard Skill, Distortion" as the magic of the "Staff of Destruction" was reflected to Hinata! Hinata couldn't do anything except stood there, getting blown by his magnificent "Magic" and died.

[xD There...]

My word is... Crossover!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:33 pm

You find a map, it has a list of directions, you follow the map to the last checkpoint, it says to crossover the Kiogami River. [made up names that sound Asian are awesome! Cool ] You try to cross the river on a log then Monster Stream comes out of nowhere and eats you.

My word is Soap ;D
Back to top Go down
Yurippe
Yurippe

PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:38 pm

[xD Nice one TK]

You were on your way to take a bath with the other guys in SSS in a Bath House. Everything was fine at first but then you noticed something! There was no soap! You quickly stood up from your chair and stepped on it, slipping down as you hit your head on the floor, causing you your death. ;D

My Word is Asahakanari
Back to top Go down
Hinata
Co-Founder of the SSS
Co-Founder of the SSS
Hinata

PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:52 pm

You were going down to Guild again to save Tenshi. As it was your turn to sacrifice yourself to stop one harmonics, you cry "Asahakanari!"" while you run towards her flailing your arms like an idiot diverting all the attentions to yourself. You got stabbed while you tried to judo press her small body.

[xD]

My word is freedom!
Back to top Go down
Otonashi
Master Lolicon
Master Lolicon
Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:59 pm

You are in the Class room listening to the Npc Teacher and would get bored of it so you walk outside and ditch the class and think this would be your freedom.

until a Shadow forms behind you Eats your soul up turning you into a NPC for an Eternity xD The Word Is Study
Back to top Go down
Hinata
Co-Founder of the SSS
Co-Founder of the SSS
Hinata

PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:13 pm

You were in class one day sitting in your seat while not paying any attention in class. Tenshi noticed you were doing something else then walked over to your seat. You looked up at her with a surprised look on your face and that's when she told you to..."Study". At first, you just nodded a little. Then you started to ask yourself...What did she mean by "Study"? Blood started rushing in your head! And you started imagining all the possible meanings that word could have! That's when you reached the most ecchi way of seeing how the word is used! Blood came out of your nose like a fountain causing you to die of blood lost from the nosebleeding.

[xD]

My word is beyblade! [xD]
Back to top Go down
Yurippe
Yurippe

PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:16 pm

[xD What a sad way to die]

You were playing games with Otonashi, the game was named Beyblade to be exact. You kept on playing to each other until Otonashi said that the loser has to die. Feeling all proud, you gladly accepted the challange then the battle starts! Both of you got pretty pumped up but in the end, you always end up as a draw!! Is that even possible?! Anyway, ticked off, both of you started beating each other up until you died ;D ahh~ friendship...

My word is... Zetsuboushita!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:46 pm

You are walking behind Noda shouting "Zetsuboushita!" for a half hour, then you tick him off enough that he goes Yandere style on you. [Typical of an idiot ;D]

My word is "poster".
Back to top Go down
Hinata
Co-Founder of the SSS
Co-Founder of the SSS
Hinata

PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:14 pm

You were chatting with your friends online. That's when someone who walks in as an Angel Beats character, who never watched the anime or read the manga, showed up. He kept making a character of that anime make bad so much that you couldn't handle it anymore and decided to tell him off. "Dude! You're just a poser!" is what you would tell the guy, but you made a typo. You accidentally spelled "Poster" instead of "Poser". The typo was so epic your computer blew up on you. You got burned by the explosion then died. After this incident, the medical professionals gave birth to a new medical term called "Typosis

[xD]

My word is Hadouken!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A game of death
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2