AfterLife Battle Front
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AfterLife Battle Front

Let's being a new future from the past.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A game of death

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hinata
Co-Founder of the SSS
Co-Founder of the SSS
Hinata

A game of death Empty
PostSubject: A game of death   A game of death I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:46 am

Okay this is a simple game. First, you need to have a word (or an object) that will represent something that will kill you somehow. For example... "Pizza" or "Ice cream truck" [As long it's an object or a thing, it doesn't matter how much words are used."

The next poster will tell the previous poster how exactly did he or she died while having to do with the word mentioned by the previous poster. So this is what going to happen...

Poster 1: "Pizza"

Poster 2: Poster 1 sees a delicious fresh pizza, but when he touched the pizza it was too hot. It burned his fingers making him stumble back a little until he tripped over a skateboard then fell out the window. He died landing on a nearby car parked outside. My word is: "Elephant"

Poster 3: *States her death then said his word and so on"

Well try not to get out of hand and keep it clean. ^^' Other than that, make it funny and as creative as possible. I'll start us off here. *Put helmet on"

"Music Box"
Back to top Go down
Otonashi
Master Lolicon
Master Lolicon
Otonashi

A game of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:47 am

eh i think i just lost me appetite for food D<
Back to top Go down
Hinata
Co-Founder of the SSS
Co-Founder of the SSS
Hinata

A game of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:49 am

[Oi oi, you're supposed to tell me how a music box is going to get me killed. D<]
Back to top Go down
Otonashi
Master Lolicon
Master Lolicon
Otonashi

A game of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:51 am

By making ya Deaf Very Happy?????
Back to top Go down
Hinata
Co-Founder of the SSS
Co-Founder of the SSS
Hinata

A game of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:03 am

[Uh...sure let's go with that. But now you need to leave a word or an object. o-o]
Back to top Go down
Otonashi
Master Lolicon
Master Lolicon
Otonashi

A game of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:05 am

{a spoooooon xDDD}
Back to top Go down
Hinata
Co-Founder of the SSS
Co-Founder of the SSS
Hinata

A game of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:08 am

[Okay then. xD]

You were chased by a crazy killer that beats people to death with a spoon. You finally taken years of beating with a spoon by the maniac and died.

Earphones. [=D]
Back to top Go down
Otonashi
Master Lolicon
Master Lolicon
Otonashi

A game of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:09 am

LOL XD HAHAHAHAAH O:
Back to top Go down
Hinata
Co-Founder of the SSS
Co-Founder of the SSS
Hinata

A game of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:55 am

[Aren't you going to do the same thing? xD]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A game of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:36 am

You slip on milk after eating a bowl of cereal, with your spoon in hand while you tried to take it to wash it off, you got stabbed by the spoon and you were home alone.
Back to top Go down
Hinata
Co-Founder of the SSS
Co-Founder of the SSS
Hinata

A game of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:34 pm

I think everyone is confused here. You're supposed to leave a word after you tell someone how they died.

My word is earphones by the way.
Arrow
Back to top Go down
Yurippe
Surpeme Leader of The SSS
Yurippe

A game of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:37 pm

For Hinata: You were happily listening to a song in NND until the volume suddenly turned louder and the monitor started to turn to color red, not long after, your ears starts bleeding so you tried to take the earphones off but nay! YOU WERE PARALIZED BY THE SOUND and soon, you died with your ears bleeding like hell...

My word is EROGE
Shrug
Back to top Go down
Hinata
Co-Founder of the SSS
Co-Founder of the SSS
Hinata

A game of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:51 pm

[Ouch]

You were shopping for games one day, then noticed a new game from one of your favorite animes. You happily took the game to the cash register then bought it. After taking a few steps from outside the story, you realized you just bought an eroge. You were caught between the decision whether to keep it or return the game back. After walking back and forth for so long, you decided to just keep the eroge! That's when you noticed your mom happens to be shopping that day too. In fear, you tried to run away from her, so she can't see you buying that kind of game. That's when a truck runs into you during your incredible escape. You died several days later in the hospital with the regret of not being able to play the game once.

[xD How's that?]

My word is...love letter.

Last edited by Hinata on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yurippe
Yurippe

A game of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:58 pm

[Lol! hahaha! xD Nice one... My turn then...]

In school, you were really popular for the fact that you act like a shounen. Girls would always confess to you everyday but nonetheless! you dump them because you're stupid. One day, when you open your locker, you saw a love letter! One from the girl you like and one from a Yandere! You didn't know that the other one was from a yandere so you just threw it aside and went to see the girl you like so you can meet up with her... but to your surprise...!!!! THE YANDERE GIRL ALREADY KILLED HER! She then turned her attention to you while holding a bloody knife, smiling at you innocently as she walked towards you. You tried to run away but to no... the door was locked from the outside! AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY!! And so, the Yandere girl asked if you love her and you said no then pee'd in your pants while she stabs you again and again until your guts were hanging out

[THE END! happy ending ;D]

My word is... Manga
Back to top Go down
Hinata
Co-Founder of the SSS
Co-Founder of the SSS
Hinata

A game of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:12 am

[Wow I don't want that kind of twisted love. xD]

One day, you were reading a manga. It seems like just any ordinary manga, but...after turning a few pages you would noticed how the characters are starting to do very suggestive things! You would quickly turn each pages quickly enough until it gave you a papercut. That papercut from the manga was so painful, you stumbled back from where you were sitting holding your finger after screaming a little bit. After staring at the papercut on your finger for a while...you realized something...You liked it...You liked the pain. It's getting addicting to you, so you start giving yourself more papercuts from the manga until someone decided to put you out of your misery by kicking you off the roof of a building when you were just reading your manga quietly. You died from the fall.

My word is pillow.
Back to top Go down
Yurippe
Yurippe

A game of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:52 am

[Wow.. what a weird way to die... xD]

One day, the whole member of the SSS decided to have school camping so everyone bought their things to God-knows-where-the-camping-is. All of you had fun in fishing things, eating and what not! then, night finally came so everyone went to the inn they were staying at and decided to go to bed. But before you could totally doze off and sleep! Otonashi threw a pillow on your face! shouting the word "Pillow fight!" everyone decided to join in and started a war. You, thinking that you're strong, threw one to matsushita 5th dan even though he wasn't joining! Ticked off, Matsushita 5th Dan picked the pillow up and ran to you, slamming you with it as the strong hit threw you outside of the room's window. Of course, it's no big deal since you're only in the second floor but to your surprise!!! BELOW YOU WAS A ROCKY AREA AND THE INN WAS NEAR THE CLIFF TO THE SEA!!!!! and so you fell down and started bumping on the rocks then drowned on the sea, turning into a sea foam.

The End. *Bows*

My word is... Headband
Back to top Go down
Hinata
Co-Founder of the SSS
Co-Founder of the SSS
Hinata

A game of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:56 am

[I didn't know Matsushita 5th dan have that kind of temper. xD Scary]

Everyone wondered how TK looked without his headband. That's when they played a game that the loser has to remove TK's headband. You happened to be part of this game and it was...Seven up! After playing the game that only little kids should be playing, you also happened to be the one with the lowest amount of points, so you lost. Once everyone was asleep at night, you started to sneak towards the boys dormitory. But suddenly you found Ooyama confessing to Irie?! [Oh crap!] You started to eavesdrop on them while hiding behind a bush. You would hear something coming nearby. A kitty pops out of one of the nearby bushes. You thought it was cute. Awww okay, let's pet it a little. You started to pet the kitty. The kitty bit your hand! The pain was intense! You couldn't handle the pain any longer and that's when you began to scream out "Ahhh! It got me! Someone help!". Oyama and Irie hearing the horrible scream came running to your direction. Oh thank god, but Ooyama shot you instead thinking the kitty was the one in danger. Agh! Damnit! You're an *Insert unfavorable word here*! You fell to the ground then died from being shot. So much for trying to remove TK's headband.

[lol Is this good? xD]

My word is toilet
Back to top Go down
Yurippe
Yurippe

A game of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:13 am

[Oh Wow xD What a horrible death]

Finally, after a day of pretending that you were listening to class. You can go back to the dorm. But before you did, you decided to go and get some juice like the usual... I wonder what the flavor was... that aside, after drinking it, you suddenly got the urge to use the toilet! so you did, but as soon as you walked in there, you noticed that the restroom was filled with NPC's! so you decided to go to the other restroom on the other floor but to your surprise! it was filled as well! Having no choice, you peeked inside the girls restroom and found out that it was empty. Thinking that it's okay to use it since they use cubicles, you walked inside and went in one of the cubicles... ahh~ the chills... after a chilly experience, you reached out for the cubicles door knob but before you opened it, you heard two familiar voices inside the restroom! After listening for awhile, you finally figured out whose it was... Yurippe's and Shiina's!? OH CRAP! you tried your best not to panic and decided to wait until they leave but... an hour has already past but Shiina and Yurippe was still chatting! Girls now these days, sheez! Why chat in the toilet!? Suddenly. Their chatting stopped... you held your breath in, hoping that they finally left but to your surprise! you heard a knock on the door of the cubicle you were in! Oh snap! Now what?! "Hey, is somebody in there?" Yurippe said while raising her eyebrows up. Can't she just leave someone using the toilet!? Sheez! "Heeeeey" She continued knocking on the door before finally kicking it "Yuri, let me do it..." Shiina said as you heard a clink of a metal. Oh god, don't tell me that she's going to destroy the door!!!!

AND SHE DID! When the door was torn down, but Yurippe and Shiina stared at you blankly before turning their expressions into an angry one! You tried to explain to them but failed! Instead, they started beating you up and called the other girls of the SSS so they could join the beating up... finally, after hours of beating up, your life ended...

Ah... what a happy ending...

[This is quite long xD]

My word is... Curry
Back to top Go down
Hinata
Co-Founder of the SSS
Co-Founder of the SSS
Hinata

A game of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:24 am

[xD That's a pretty long post. I think we should make shorter posts]

You got a food ticket for a plate of curry with rice. After standing in line for a while, you finally got your curry. Oh baby~ You started rushing to the closest seat possible, so you can sit down and enjoy your curry. That's when you accidentally bumped into Noda and spilled curry on his clothes?! Why does it have to be you- Oh hey this curry taste kind of good. You said after tasting the curry on his shirt using your finger. before you got any chance to say anything about, he killed you.

[Well I'll try to shorten it more next time. x.x]

My word is...tsundere!
Back to top Go down
Yurippe
Yurippe

A game of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:28 am

[Lol Wow nice xD]

After observing Yurippe for awhile, you finally noticed that she is, infact, a tsundere! Thrilled by it, you started telling everyone... but then, after an hour passed, Yurippe heard the story... of course, having no idea about it, you went inside the SSS room like the usual but as soon as you walked in, a knife was thrown on your forehead. The end.

[xD Is this short enough?]

My word is... Haruhi
Back to top Go down
Hinata
Co-Founder of the SSS
Co-Founder of the SSS
Hinata

A game of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:35 am

[Well it would be good if we can get it to 2-3 sentences. xD]

Haruhi is god. She doesn't like to say what she means. She kills you.

[xD Just kidding that is way too short anyways]

After the day, Haruhi visited the afterlife somehow and returned home. You remembered the type of bra she was wearing when Hinata confused her into taking off her shirt. She came back then made you forget by smashing a bat on your head. You died from the concussion.

[Maybe something like this? xD]

My word is...Death Note.
Back to top Go down
Yurippe
Yurippe

A game of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:39 am

[Lol xD Alright then...]

One day, you were walking around the school ground and found a notebook named death note laying there somehow. You decided to pick it up out of curiosity and opened it just to find lists of names on it. Thinking that it was a game where you write your name if you found it, you wrote your name there and died.

[xD Tadah!]

My word is Pudding
Back to top Go down
Hinata
Co-Founder of the SSS
Co-Founder of the SSS
Hinata

A game of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:52 am

[Wow. xD What a weird game]

There was only one pudding left in the refrigerator. You quickly reach over to get it, but suddenly there was another hand too...It turns out it was your sister! You both drew your katanas and began an epic fight for the pudding. You broke my nail! Which was one of the battle cries. She won the fight and killed you for the pudding.

[xD This one is really weird]

My word is...snake.
Back to top Go down
Yurippe
Yurippe

A game of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:56 am

[Yes it is xD]

You decided to roam around a random forest, while walking around there, you stepped on something! You quickly looked down and noticed that it was a snake! Trying to avoid getting bit, you quickly moved your feet but to your surprise! It was able to reach and bite you, poisoning you to death ;D

[There xD]

My word is... Hinata (Angel Beats) >;D
Back to top Go down
Hinata
Co-Founder of the SSS
Co-Founder of the SSS
Hinata

A game of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:09 am

[Wow that one? xD]

You were staring at your crush, Hinata [Angel Beats]. Seeing the way he smiles and occasionally glancing towards you makes your heart skip a beat. You tried your best to hide your feelings from him until you decided to confess to him one day. You wrote a love letter then placed it in his shoe locker. You went to wait for him on the school roof. The door behinds you slowly opens then you clear your throat then turn around expecting to see him, but...it was another girl...She had a knife on her hand...What's the meaning of this?! She stabbed you with the knife killing you. You start to lose consciousness as you see Hinata coming out from the door with a letter on his hand. It was your love letter...You smiled softly as your life seeps out from your body slowly...Tears rolls down from your eyes as you died.

[This one is serious, so I can't resist making it long. xD]

My word is Yuri [Angel Beats]

[Let's see how you do now. ;D]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A game of death Empty
PostSubject: Re: A game of death   A game of death I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A game of death
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next