AfterLife Battle Front
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AfterLife Battle Front

Let's being a new future from the past.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clash of the deres!

Go down 
3 posters

Which kind of dere do you like the most?
Tsundere
Clash of the deres! I_vote_lcap83%Clash of the deres! I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Yandere
Clash of the deres! I_vote_lcap0%Clash of the deres! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kuudere
Clash of the deres! I_vote_lcap17%Clash of the deres! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Dandere
Clash of the deres! I_vote_lcap0%Clash of the deres! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Hinata
Co-Founder of the SSS
Co-Founder of the SSS
Hinata

Clash of the deres! Empty
PostSubject: Clash of the deres!   Clash of the deres! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:56 am

It's pretty self-explanatory. ^^ If you don't know what any of those means, I think it'll be better if you look it up yourself. If anyone is willing to leave a brief definition of each of them, I would really appreciate it.

Smile

Last edited by Hinata on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yurippe
Surpeme Leader of The SSS
Surpeme Leader of The SSS
Yurippe

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the deres!   Clash of the deres! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:58 am

I'll do it... Sigh

First off, I'll explain about...
Tsundere = Derived from the Japanese word "Tsun", which means A Cold Personality then "Dere" which means... lovey dovey something! ANYWAY! Tsundere means a person who acts Cold to someone they love in order to hide their feelings to them! Another meaning of it is a Person who was cold to someone at first then ends up falling for him/her! ^^

Yandere = Derived from the word "Yan" or "Nyan" which has something to do with cute... o-o and "Dere" which means... I already said it right!? Yandere is the total opposite of Tsundere. It means Acting Kind and Cute but then is actually willing to kill someone just so they could stick with the one they love! Mhm... awesome I know... Another meaning of it is a person who acts Kind at first then suddenly turns Cold using... HINAMIZAWA SYNDROME!? GASP!

Dandere = Derived from the word "Dan" which doesn't really have a meaning. Anyway, Dandere is somekind of a Silent-type Character or a Mysterious-type character who rarely shows any emotions... or doesn't show one at all! but will suddenly become talkative and sweet and cute when alone with the right person if they manage to push the right button to get them to pour their heart out, revealing that she (or he, of course) is actually just shy! A good example is Yuki Nagato, who showed her "emotions" in the movie of TMOHS named "The Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya"... another example is Tabitha Orleans from Zero no Tsukaima as well! I love both of them!

Kuudere = Derived from the word "Kuu" which is the japanese pronunciation of "Cool"... Kuudere means someone who shows emotions, yes, but is somehow like Dandere for the fact that the person with this personality hardly Snaps! Kuudere is also quite known for the fact that they are somehow blunt, just like Senjougahara, except she says that she's a "Tsundere". a good example is Wilhelmina Carmel from Shakugan no Shana and...
..... C.C. from Code Geass! if you're a noob then there's Raven from Teen Titans

Welp, that's all you need to know! If you don't believe me then go ahead and google it and then.... BE AMAZED!!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Yui_Nyan
2nd Lead Vocalist for GirlsDeMo
2nd Lead Vocalist for GirlsDeMo
Yui_Nyan

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the deres!   Clash of the deres! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:13 am

I had to vote for Tsundere Fujibayashi KYOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the deres!   Clash of the deres! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clash of the deres!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AfterLife Battle Front :: Discussion :: General-
Jump to: