AfterLife Battle Front
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AfterLife Battle Front

Let's being a new future from the past.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules Addition 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ken-ohki
Neko Leader
Ken-ohki

Rules Addition 1 Empty
PostSubject: Rules Addition 1   Rules Addition 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:11 am

I know somewhere on the forums there are some rules somewhere. However I will be adding some.
1. Do not promote useless crap like surgeries for half price or the market. Many people here don't really care, so it just becomes annoying. I haven't done anything for now but next time I see it without at least contributing to the forum you'll get an IP ban and the topic deleted.
2. I don't care if you stop being active, mainly because I do the same, however please don't just make an account and be dead without even posting. It simply wastes the space. If that is the case then your account shall be deleted. And I don't mean in like the first few days, I mean after a month or so.

These are the only new additions. I ask of you to please follow them.
1st offence: Warning
2nd offence: There will be min. Actions taken.
3rd offence: And you're outta here!

Long Live the SSS! Smirk
Back to top Go down
Ken-ohki
Neko Leader
Ken-ohki

Rules Addition 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules Addition 1   Rules Addition 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:06 am

I'm adding one more rule...

L. Lolicons do not do anything to those 15 and younger. 16+ you're on your own...
Back to top Go down

Rules Addition 1
Page 1 of 1